Thursday 26 March 2009

“Song Yeon” Sends Her Greeting to Netizens


“Song Yeon” Sends Her Greeting to Netizens

The drama series Yi San is finally coming to an end after near 9 months of broadcasting with only 3 episodes remaining. The drama’s female lead Han Ji Min who acted as Song Yeon will be leaving Yi San on the 2nd of June as she died in the show due to illness. On the 30th of May, Han Ji Min posted her thoughts on Yi San’s official website, imbc.



The brief translation is as below.

Imbc netizens!
I should have greeted everyone here earlier. For me I still have much to learn. I had initially wanted to give a better performance before meeting everyone but i guess i was quite late, only greeting you guys now. Very sorry about this.

Because of the love and concern from everyone, our Yi San team can smile during filming even though the filming was tough. Although I still have much to learn, I will not forget the love that I have received when acting as Song Yeon and I will definitely repay everyone. Even when the drama ends, I hope everyone can still remember Yi San and that the Yi San’s achievement today was due to the work of many people behind the scenes.

Here I would like to thank all the members and crews of the Yi San team for their hard work… And also wish all the netizens to stay healthy and happy…

Song Yeon, Han Ji Min

There maybe some inaccuracies in the translation.
Source: imbc

No comments:

Post a Comment